Why do they even bother going? All they do is sit for 5 seconds, then get with friends and walk around constantly.
Girls are particularly bad for this. At TS last Friday night, I saw two girls make at least 20 trips out of the bleachers.
Why do they even bother going? All they do is sit for 5 seconds, then get with friends and walk around constantly.
Girls are particularly bad for this. At TS last Friday night, I saw two girls make at least 20 trips out of the bleachers.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
And the worst thing is that I'm usually the poor soul that has to move over or stand up so they can get out those 20 times [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
"We cannot expect the Americans to jump from capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving Americans small doses of socialism until they suddenly awake to find they have Communism."
- Soviet Leader Nikita Khrushchev, 1959
Welcome to the USSA!
They do this because they are mindless, stupid, sheep. They just go with the herd mentality. I hate kids that age, 7-17. Dumb as a dog [censored] and annoying as hell. That's where the majority of the crowd is at Clintwood games. Under the bleachers acting like fools and thinking that they're somehow "cool". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I hate seeing that, it's the same way at football games too, just walking nonstop around the field...pointless
when i went to ball games, i went to watch and cheer
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I've noticed this alot at football games.. the only time I'm up and walking about is before the game or during halftime, but any other time I'm at least sitting down watching.
I think that 90% of the teens that go to football games just go to hangout with friends so that they can say they went. Of course I'm just making assumptions here, but it's pretty obvious they don't give two sh** about football.
Officially retired
Kelly is the worst at having students go just to socialize.
Reeking of awesomeness!
hate to break this to you but there isnt much going on on the field
[ QUOTE ]
That's where the majority of the crowd is at Clintwood games. Under the bleachers acting like fools and thinking that they're somehow "cool". [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
That is one of the crowds I had in mind when I composed this.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i grew up in nova went to and graduated from a farifax county high school and played football all 4 years, i dont really member people walking around the stands but did not really paid that much attention since of course i was playing, i live in norton now and go to 4 or 5 home games a year and norton is very very bad for people walking in front over and over and over again
There probably wasn't an issue with people walking around the field if your at an A, or AA school in NOVA. Generally those schools don't have too many people sit in the stands either.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks